Imagine being able to build a system that suits your specific business needs

We work with Franchise systems, and small mobile business operators to accurately assign work based on geographical or other business rules.

Our Emwpr™ system will satisfy 80% of most mobile business needs in terms of managing their distribution of work and management of operators straight out of the box.  For the other 20% we can tailor specific modules to increase functionality based on your business model.

In most cases a business will operate multiple systems in order to meet all their requirements.  With Emwpr™ the aim is to do it all with one.

Emwpr™ utilises the software as a service distribution model so you don’t have huge development costs and the hassle of managing the system on a day to day basis.  This allows you to concentrate your efforts on the things that make you money…delivering your service to customers.

Software as a service (SaaS) is a software distribution model in which a third-party provider hosts applications and makes them available to customers over the Internet. SaaS is one of three main categories of cloud computing, alongside infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS).

Contact Us

Empower your Business today

Let's discuss your requirements and see how Opus Systems can help you improve your business
Contact Us